KAJIADO COUNTY ASSEMBLY SPEAKER
Hon. Johnson Parmuat Osoi, MBS
Hon. Osoi is a great inspiration to many, from a humble background and later became Multinational Business Manager and an Advocate of the High Court of Kenya.
Married to Dr. Lanoi Parmuat,(PhD) and father of three he is a true and perfect example of a humble beginning from a little known village primary school in Kajiado Central sub county, Oloontulugum. Hon. Osoi is serving his second term as the speaker of Kajiado County Assembly and has previously served as County Assemblies’ Forum Chairman.
Other experiences: BD East Africa(Multinational), Business Manager, East and West Africa Country Sales and Marketing Manager, Aventis Pharma now Sanofi Aventis.
- Masters Political Science & Public Administration University of Nairobi
- Post Graduate Diploma in law Kenya School of Law (KSL)
- Bachelor of Laws, Catholic University of Eastern Africa
- BA Political Science, Catholic University of Eastern Africa
- High Diploma in Pharmacy, KMTC, PPB Enrolment No. 0820
Office of the Speaker
The main function of the Speaker is to ensure that the Standing Orders and Rules of the Kajiado County Assembly are complied with. Other functions include:
a) Maintaining order and decorum in the chamber.
b) Oversees the administration of the house.
c) Key spokesperson and representative of the Assembly.
d) Chairperson to Kajiado County Assembly Service Board