The Kajiado County Assembly internship programme is an initiative designed to offer opportunity for graduates to acquire and develop valuable technical and professional skills as well as work experience at the County Assembly.
The Kajiado County Assembly Service Board seeks to engage highly motivated Kenyans to undertake an internship programme of twelve (12) months Non-renewable in the areas of Hansard, Legal Services, Committee Services, Legislation and Procedural Services, Internal Audit, Finance, Fiscal Analyst, Procurement, Sergeant-At-Arms, ICT, Human Resource, Support Staff, Secretary and Research.
Requirements for engagement as an intern:
- Be a Kenyan Citizen;
- A degree from a recognized University in Kenya;
- A Diploma Certificate from a recognized College in Kenya;
- Letter from University/College confirming completion of course recommendation to proceed to internship;
- A copy of the National Identity Card;
- KRA PIN insurance;
- Insurance Cover.
- Demonstrate good written communication skills in both English and Kiswahili;
- Demonstrate a proactive attitude and willingness to learn and to be part of a team handling challenging assignments within timelines; and
- Computer literate.
Interested and qualified candidates are invited to make their applications attaching COPIES of the following documents: –
- National Identity Card;
- Curriculum Vitae;
- Academic and Professional Certificates;
- Any supporting documents and testimonials.
- Details of academic and professional certificate not obtained by closure of advert should not be included;
- Only shortlisted and successful candidates will be contacted;
- Canvassing in any form will lead to automatic disqualification;
- Kajiado County Assembly is committed to implementing the provisions of the Constitution;
- Chapter 232(1) on fair competition and merit, representation of Kenya, diverse communities and affording equal employment opportunities to Men and Women, Members of all ethnic groups and persons with disabilities; and
- Short listed candidates will be required to produce originals of their national Identity Cards, Academic and professional certificates and transcripts during the interviews.
- Application forms are available in our Website: http://kajiadoassembly.go.ke/wp-content/uploads/2023/09/APPLICATION-FOR-INTERNSHIP-FORM.pdf
Interested candidates are requested to make applications to reach the undersigned on or before 12th October, 2023 and be addressed to: –
The Secretary Kajiado County Assembly Service Board
P.O. Box 94 – 1100